Friday, September 18, 2009

Search for the perfect blush

So I am currently on the search for the perfect everyday blush. I have been using Mac's Spaced Out and LOVED it, its been fun but the more pan I hit, the more bored with it I get. Here are the Mac blushes I have so far:

Left to Right: Lilicent Blushcreme, Melba, Fun & Games, Feur Power

Sincere, Shy Beauty, Spaced Out, Light Over Dark

W/O Flash~

W/ Flash~


My dear Spaced Out~

I've noticed that Everday Minerals makes a blush similar to Spaced Out called Summer Stroll, its more pink then coral but in the container it looks orange. I love this color but I absolutely hate loose powder, I'm a pretty messy person when it comes to loose powder, it gets everywhere! Here's a comparison of Spaced Out vs. Summer Stroll

And here's me trying out Feur Power, you really have to have a light hand to wear this blush.






12 comments:

  1. a good everyday blush I love is Mac peaches! its matte and completely orange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    you have a lot

    im just a beginner when it comes to blush. Im not exactly into blush that's why.

    I guess you can try NARS. lots of girls raved about it, maybe you'll like it too
    ^_^

    thanks so much for following me,girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nars Deep Throat is <33! Def you should check it out! I can't be w/out it & I love blushes =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection of blushes. i really love Spaced out too. i love MACs Pink Swoon i think it gives such a pretty glow on everyskin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty- you have a lot of blushes ^_^ lovely blog, I followed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of Melba. I have just picked up Pinch o' peach, and its really pretty. I also love how your hair looks! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog, i love your MAC Blushes :)

    thank you for following :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should try Well Dressed, it's a gorgeous pink and I love it. It's definitely a must have for a natural glow. Love the blog, come say hi on mine if you get a chance xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just got spaced out at cco and i loved it so much i have been rocking it everyday!!! i think its gonna be my everyday blush now

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should start trying NARS blushes.. i am in love with them now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. springsheen is such a gorgeous everyday blush. its a nice peachy pearl and gives a little shimmer@

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. i could go on & oooon about blush..
    it is sucha great product :)!
    i'd say take a look at pink swoon by mac and nars deep throat, nars angelika :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

~I love hearing from you guys!~