Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dermalogica Haul

I recently bought a few Dermalogica skincare items from Makeup.com. I'm going to do a video review on them after a few days of trying them out. Dermalogica has become my favorite skincare brand because of their Overnight Clearing Gel. This stuff is AMAZING! I'm embarrassed to say, I bought two of their skin care sets last year only after finding out that Audrina from the Hills and Beyonce used Dermalogica. I tried the Overnight Clearing Gel after having a pretty bad breakout and my skin was noticeably clearer after two days. I love this stuff so much I've already bought a backup for a hefty price of $44 for a 1.5 oz bottle. So I decided if the Overnight Clearing Gel worked so well the rest of the line has to also, at least I'm hoping so. I'll try these new products out and do a review on their products since I seem to have pretty much their whole line of skincare from all the trial kits. Anyone else tried the Overnight Clearing Gel? I'd love to know if it works out as well for other people as it did for me.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks I had no idea they had an Overnight Clearing Gel- i'll have to track it down in sydney
    thanks
    <3

    ReplyDelete

~I love hearing from you guys!~